Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Just Pondering




Today the sky was beautiful and the weather nice and i was able to enjoy nature as i worked in the yard. my mind was free for a short couple of hours from the trials life has dealt. I was able to see, if only for this time, that there is so much more life has to offer than the sorrow which i have felt. Nathan and I went to the store and bought a big ball and played outside like a couple of kids. how energetic i felt and (probably) embarrassed he was, but it was some great therapy for me. I have been so down in the dumps for days and am eagerly looking forward to many better days to come. I ended the day with a good phone conversation with a very special friend. Thank you M.

1 comment:

  1. Kelly, spring has hit! I always feel my spirits lift when spring is in the air. Nothing but good will come to you now! I love you tons! Love, Jen

    ReplyDelete