Friday, January 7, 2011

Moustrap Car


Let me just say that I really really hate dumb projects. Especially ones that get all of our emotions riled up. For physics (first semester), it is a mousetrap car that provided this excitement. It started off when Nathan and his girlfriend procrastinated until the very last moment.

Now I know my son and some of his weaknesses....and lets say building things like this is a weakness. So mom attempted to help until she realized her efforts were not wanted. Fortunately dad had the time and was willing to assist. There is more to this story that I will not expound on.

The ending goes something like this. We finally got it together....it looked pretty good....the next morning a wheel fell off and Nathan built a new one....he made it to school and it went one meter (had to go five) and then another wheel fell off. It was worth 60% of his grade and now his "A" will be gone.




1 comment:

  1. I hate those last minute projects too! I'm proud you got a picture though, maybe you could get some points for Nathan that way!

    ReplyDelete