Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Day

I received many wonderful gifts and generosity this Christmas. But I have to show off what was my most anticipated and (will be most) used gift. The afghan that my mom made for me. She has quite a knack for creating such beauties that we all have loved. This past year, my old one acquired a whole with the help of a certain dog, a grown sons big feet and a little nephew who loves to put his head through it.


The colors are totally me...the fuzzys are the best...and she added rows of miniature pom poms..
too cute


And  I was able to get my Christmas day picture with Nathan. He is sporting the leather jacket that I gave him and his Tyrolean that he got from his grandparents.

This is a gift that I made for my great friends Jeanette and Rod. I think the block turned out pretty nice. I may have to make one for myself.

Merry Christmas until next year!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the afghan! Mom is talented, that's for sure. After recovering from the shock of the ceiling photo, I enjoyed catching up on all the holiday posts that I missed.

    ReplyDelete