Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Blahs

Sometimes Sundays are...a bit BLAH...LONELY...and full of REFLECTION these days. They are a bit downright tough to muster through at times. I had been warned about this from a variety of single adults over the months {SIGH}. Today is a day that I get it.

I have been attempting to go to church. After all, I do have a handful of friends that have been a great support that I like to socialize with. I also enjoy singing the uplifting hymns. But let me tell you, most Sundays I could just pass on right now. Church is a place to watch families that are happy...pretend to be happy...remember the good times of my past life...reflect on the imperfections....and wonder what the future holds...blah blah blah.

I sent Nathan a text today letting him know that the house was too quiet. That Thumper and I missed him extra today. He replied back that he was pretty bored today also.

I have a lot of time on my hands right now (actually since my surgery). I am sure that after I get a new job, that I will look back and think the quietness of today would be lovely. I am sure that as I adjust to the choices that I have made...that I will eventually adapt.

But at this time...I wonder where one goes to find new friends {HMMM}.

No comments:

Post a Comment