Saturday, April 24, 2010

Game Nite

Tonight I hosted our game nite with the clan....well....minus Oscar, Diego and Steve.However, Hunters friend Katie joined us. Nate made it home from work just as we were starting. Game of choice was pictionary. I had been wanting to play something that would be fair game for the younger guys....too bad they ditched out to spend time with dad. We chowed on some great mexican appetizers (compliments of moms freezer), chocolate chip cookies and got down to visit.

Outcome, we were loud....most of us can not draw....and were pretty decent at guessing a majority of the time. It must have been a long day for many in the family as my house was quiet and cleaned before 9:30. Next month the rotation starts over again at Sally's and hopefully we will all be there again

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could have been there-I cant draw either. Must run in the family.

    ReplyDelete