Monday, May 3, 2010

Memory Monday

I have far too many pictures that sit in boxes, on disks or on computer hard drive (hopefully computer will not crash before day they make it to a disk). All these pictures long forgotten or feeling lonely as they are not ever looked at. Today, I have been in a real reflective mood and want to share some of these memories that have had some effect on my life...which has contributed to who I am now.

the hunny that I love....not a worry in the air
my friday pal who has helped save my soul
a new and better beginning...or so we thought
my little girl who I miss everyday of this life
(a very happy time and the start of a very sad and dark time)
Nathaniel building my deck which I enjoy daily right now
a rare picture of just me and my brother...i love this guy
Hunter and Nathaniel family vacation in Pittsburgh PA
one of my favorite pictures and Nathaniel
(taken and Brody and Stephanie's wedding)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your pictures. We really need to do some scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete