Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pittsburgh

Sunday we left Rochester NY and headed to part of Steve's old mission region in Pittsburgh PA. Linner was at the world famous Primanti Brothers and then it was a drive through the city. We were here about 5-6yrs ago with the kids and I had taken their picture by the fountain at the point. I was excited to take a picture of them again in the same spot. To my disappointment, the fountain was under construction and completely gated off...so much for my picture.

We drove a couple of the bridges. Had contests of holding our breath while driving threw the tunnels. Listened to Steve reminisce and ended the day with some more fantastic views of the city.




1 comment:

  1. I want to go there too! Although we would need Steve as our tour guide.

    ReplyDelete