Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Once Little Guy

Nathan J age 3 in April 1997 at Jodie's wedding

The first few months of school the school year is expensive. Especially having a senior.  The outflow of cash keeps going out and quick.  Between senior pictures,  swim team trips, lost equipment, yearbooks....
I always like when parents do the senior ads in the yearbooks and really want to have one for Nathaniel. 
I am trying to decide which pictures to submit and I am thinking that this will be one of them and then another from his senior photo shoot. I actually have one with him standing in the full tux if I can get it scanned into my computer....but even so, I think this one may still win. I have also been thinking about what to write that shows who he is and how I feel. I am seriously considering putting in his favorite quote. I was also thinking that it would be cool if the page had his group of close friends...Isaac, Matt, Mark and Nathan, but I have not heard back from the twins mom yet. I guess that I will have all of these answers next week. 

1 comment:

  1. I think this picture is pretty cute. What is his favorite quote??

    ReplyDelete