Today, I finally got Nathan's bathroom floor completely done. The mopping, sink and mirror cleaned and rack behind the toilet back in place. Ready to be fully used.
I chose not to remove the baseboard in the bath and laundry rooms....as to not want to add that to the mix as well. I am actually quite pleased with the way it turned out.
Other than needing the room dividers...the floors turned out great. I now started removing old wallies and might consider repainting the laundry room in the near future.
Our next and last round of tiling will be our master bath and closet. I think, other than the kitchen, that this will show the most improvement. We have never done any improvements or real decorating to our bathroom in the ten years that we have lived here. As soon as the tiling is done....I will be on the hunt for paint.
Dad actually laminated our closet last year (it was the first room we did) and it was a good area to learn. However, Steve and I decided that we wanted to have the tile flow all the way into the closet. Tomorrow, Damon and I will clear out the closet and remove the laminate.
Dad will start tiling Monday and hopefully will be finished by the end of the week....And then the flooring remodel in this house will be done!