Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wednesday Rambles; not sure where to begin

I love reading Screwed UpTexan's daily posts, but I especially get a kick out of her Wednesday Rambles, from whom the idea came from CrazyTexasMommy.


I often have many things to which I want to say....and quite frankly...I don't always want to worry about grammar and such. So here goes the rants:



  • I've been seriously thinking about getting into the twitter thing lately
  • Not quite sure as I a hear all about the "twitter etiquette" 
  • Kinda thinking that I just don't want to worry about anymore etiquette
  • School is back into full swing and I find myself with a BIG pit in my stomach
  • Husband decided that school two nights a week wasn't enough; so he signed up for a third
  • Son is in his last year of school....who needs to be home anyways
  • Nothing like a father-son graduation month....SON gets priority
  • But I do love my husband and his efforts to be done
  • Wiping butts and dealing with junkies is just not my thing lately
  • I wonder how big of a pay cut we can handle?
  • Snotty teenage girl rammed her rice burner into sons sweet classic car. Who do you think insurance will blame {sarcasm}
  • Maybe he can sublet his senior parking spot 
  • Husband says August was possibly the worst month of his life...he may just be right.
  • Been up for over 24 hours now and starting to feel it...and writing probably shows it.
Not a very long post, but feels good to join the Wednesday Rambles and get this stuff off my chest.


 Seriously, if you have a hookup with GOOD Karma; feel free to send it our way.








1 comment:

  1. You should do as my hubs Mother Trucker does, where the Karma shirt. Maybe it will attract some your way?

    Or not.

    August was pretty much hell for me too.

    ReplyDelete