Tuesday, June 1, 2010

San Antonio Getaway

 This past weekend, Steve took me away to San Antonio, a city that I totally love. Totally a last minute and quick trip filled with enjoyment, some much needed laughter and good food. We got out a little later than planned and along our way....we stopped in San Marcos for some shopping. Arriving a bit later than planned, we enjoyed a late dinner (a big deal for a girl who likes to eat at 5:00) at my favorite Casa Rio.

After spending an OH SO Comfortable and cool night in the hotel room....we took advantage of the complimentary breakfast and then headed off to Sea World.
We spent a little time feeding and watching these happy creatures
I captured a picture of Steve smiling
Steve captured a picture of the penguin behind me
A pretty cool model Shamu airplane

After a few hours we left and were off to the outlets again for more shopping. A eating at an old California haunt. Followed by a leisurely drive home in great weather and awesome music to sing to.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my...i have always wanted to visit San Antonio. Now, it is on my "MUST-DO" list. So glad that you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always enjoyed my visits to san antonio

    ReplyDelete