Sunday, June 6, 2010

Trent the Graduate


Central High School Class of 2010

The Thomas Family
Proud parents Rod and Jeanette with Trent

We met Trent and his family when we first moved to Texas in the summer of 2001. It was hot, humid and I had not been real happy to leave my family back in California. We had moved into this dumpy apartment and this family (that would become more to us) lived below us. A connection was instantly formed. We discovered that we were building homes in the same area and our boys would be attending school together. Needless to say, I feel like Trent is like a second son.

So, I say CONGRATS and KUDOS, to Trent on this day. It has been fun watching you grow up over the years and to see the many things to which you have accomplished. I look forward to hearing about your new adventures which lie ahead.



1 comment:

  1. I've enjoyed watching Trent grow up too. How lucky you found each other while living in a dumpy apartment.

    ReplyDelete